1. Benefits of placenta encapsulation are based on research, although FTE do not guarantees results or benefits, and do not take responsibility for any side effects the client may experience during or after consuming their placenta capsules.
2. Clients take responsibility for their own health and have done their own research as to inform themselves on the benefits and methods of placenta encapsulation.
3. It is the clients responsibility to get her placenta released to her from the birth facility.
4. It is the clients responsibility to follow recommended storage measures to ensure optimal preservation of their product. Client is responsible for providing cooler bag and ice brick.
5. We take pride in the natural process used in encapsulation, although disinfecting chemicals must be used to ensure a sanitised and hygienic environment.
6. We do not take responsibility for damaged/lost placentas before coming into FTE procession.
7. We only advise for the mother whose placenta is used in the placenta capsules to consume the product. We do not take responsibility for legal/health implication of others consuming.
8. Testing and results of Hepatitis B & C, syphilis and HIV/AIDS must be disclosed at booking.
9. For health reasons, we cannot process the encapsulation of a placenta of a mother who has tested positive to Hepatitis C, Hepatitis B, HIV/AIDS, Syphilis or any bloodborne disease.
11. Client agrees to keep placenta in their sight at all times to ensure it does not go to a lab where it will be contaminated by chemicals or other harmful substances rendering it unsafe for consumption.
12. Client understands that upon receiving placenta pills and products, FTE is no longer liable, including but not limited to any other persons ingesting client’s placenta.
13. Upon your signature/full name below and your payment, FTE will reserve your spot on the calender, and will not make other reservations around your estimated due date. For this reason, the upfront payment includes a $50 non-refundable deposit. Unless unplanned events occur (only including a miscarriage or early term birth before 26 weeks).
14 .If FTE is unable to provide placenta services due to illness or is otherwise incapacitated, all efforts will be made to send a back-up specialist. Contract will then be taken over by the back-up specialist. If FTE is unable to provide services and no back up specialist is available, the placenta can be frozen and encapsulated as soon as possible. If after this the service can still not be carried out, a full refund will be given.
16. The client understands that the RAW method of encapsulation takes longer than the TCM and may require more time before it is able to be delivered.